Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Home from England!!

Hello All!

Well I am back from England and I did not come home empty-handed!! 
I have much to share with you all and can't wait to do so....unfortunately our camera broke!!
Arrrrg!! Such a frustrating thing, and such bad timing! 
No worries, I will look for a camera to borrow temporarily until we can look into purchasing a new one.

I hate having nothing new to post, but I didn't want you to think I went to London and fell into the Thymes River!! To hold you over until I get a working camera (borrowed or new), here are a few pics from Pinterest.

A few pictures I've been drooling over:








How's that for inspiration??
:)

Happy Blogging!
Stefani







4 comments:

  1. ooooh...I'm inspired! :) I wanted to come over and say hello and thank you for your sweet comment at Burlap and Buttons. Totally made my day! I'm following you now too and can't wait to see more! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo about your camera yay pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous! Love that farmhouse kitchen sink! Have a beautiful end of the week, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete