Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

Hello All!

This morning I am so excited to share with you that I've been chosen to receive the Liebster Blog Award!


I want to give a huge thanks and shout out to Jennifer from Blissfully Ever After for presenting me with this award! I have been a follower of Jennifer's for a while and feel honored to be chosen by someone with such talent. If you haven't been by to check out her blog I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed! 
Thank you Jennifer!!

As a recipient of the Liebster Blog Award I now get to choose up to five favorite bloggers of mine, who have less than 200 followers, to pass the award on to! So here goes it!

 Here are the rules:

1. Choose 5 up and coming blogs to award the Liebster award to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. Show the bloggers you gave the award to and add links to their blogs.

And the Award Goes to:

1. Kirstin with Burlap & Buttons 

2. Jennifer with Southern Junk Chic 

3. Mindy with Pretty in Paint


5. Taylor with  Living in the Woods

Congrats to these lovely ladies!! 
And again, thanks to Jennifer for thinking of me when choosing who to award!

Happy Blogging!
Stefani




6 comments: