Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cute Totes with Rosettes

 I made a couple of totes this last month for a few family members having birthdays!
I hope they like them!


I used the freezer paper transfer method for these. 


On the monogrammed tote I used an eggplant color which I thought would 
be cute with the lavender and grey rosettes.


And on the Boomer Sooner tote I used a charcoal grey paint. 


After I made the rosettes I hot glued them into place and then 
stitched them on just to make sure they stay put!




Cute Right?

Happy Blogging!

I will be sharing with:





HOG

Beyond The Picket Fence

Primp Your Stuff Wednesday





3 comments:

  1. Hi Stefani! I went to OU too, but stayed in Oklahoma :) I love these totes! Im going to have to look into this freezer paper method, they came out great! I'm sure who ever you gave them too loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great totes! I'm happy I hopped over. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute CUTE!!

    Deborah (happily visiting from http://upcyclingmylife.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete