Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Miscellaneous Mirrors

Just something pretty to look at...


It's a little sparse now, but I am always on the look out for a couple 
 unique mirrors to add to the collection.


I think a collection of different mirrors was the perfect way to add a 
little more natural light to our master bedroom.


I thought these cute buds from the backyard added a spring-y touch!





This necklace is one of my favorite antique store finds, isn't cute?


Mike and I received this Anniversary card a little over a year ago. 
It's so beautiful I just can't put it away.




The beautiful ceramic vase was a wedding gift
 that my great Aunt made. She was extremely talented!



Just a collection of things that have meaning and are beautiful to me.



I hope you enjoyed! I will post again when I return from vacation!

2 comments:

  1. Looking good, my dear! And you're being good at keeping the posts current. Better than I.
    Take care,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete