Friday, April 1, 2011

Glass Jars as Drinking Glasses


It's rare our glasses are all clean and put away so I thought I'd snap a photo while I could!


We love using our glass jars as drinking glasses. I think it kinda gives off a farmhouse appeal. We save all our glass jars, if it's not a good jar to drink out of then we find a different use for it. We've been drinking out of jars meant for salsa, jam, peppers, pasta sauce, etc. 


I especially like the jars that have writing on them, like the pasta sauce jar in the front left corner. 
But I have to give credit where credit is due. My husband saves everything, and when I got sick of all these jars piling up on us, he was the one who suggested we use them to drink out of.


I just love a nice big glass of sweet tea in an old jar! Soon I'll post some pics of the work we've done in the kitchen!

2 comments:

  1. Love the glass jars, the cabinets looks so nice. Can't wait to come see you all. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, and so great for the environment!

    ReplyDelete