Friday, April 8, 2011

Before & After- Shaker Pegs

Below is a picture of the Shaker Pegs I picked up for $2 at a garage sale recently. I didn't think to get a picture of the pegs by themselves, but you get the point. 


Here is the After picture!! It was so simple and I really loved the way it turned out.


Not the best picture of my entry way, but you can get a sense 
of how I plan to put those shaker pegs to work!
I placed the pegs down low so my two year old son could put his own lil' backpack away. 
Once I finished taking photos of it, he was standing there with his Cars backpack in hand, 
just waiting to give it a hew home!
I am hoping to put a big mirror above the pegs, I just haven't found the right one.



My poor diaper bag has seen better days! :)


Don't you just love the stripes on the wall? 
I'll put some better pictures of our little entry way on later.



A simple project, but I am excited about how it turned out.


I will be finishing up with the slipcover for the gliding rocking chair very soon! 
Stay posted to see those photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment