Saturday, March 26, 2011

Garage Sale Finds


One thing I love about my husband is he is always up for a good garage sale. We didn't hit any jackpots but we did manage to find some pretty unique and a few useful finds.


Not sure what we'll do with these two old milk bottles from England, but they're kinda neat.



I love this little plate (you can see the detail better in the picture above), I will wash it and use it! I've been buying up mismatched plates in all shades of white and a few pale shades of color. Can't wait to see how it looks with the rest! 


Mike and I have never come across a copper boiler in such good shape for such a steal! 
Not sure if we'll use it or sell it.


Very cute and shabby. Would be pretty filled with vintage bottles and flowers for a table setting.




I can not wait to paint and distress the little step ladder. 
I plan to store it in the laundry nook in our kitchen for when I'm looking for items in the upper cabinets.
I'm hoping to get the laundry nook mostly completed soon so I can post some before and after pictures of that!


2 comments:

  1. OOOHH...I love your finds! That plate is a gorgeous shade of green, and I think the English bottles are so cottage-y! Looks like it was a good day of G. Sale-ing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Stefani...we need to start shopping together. I love antiques or old rustic finds. I didn't register for plates when we got married - well our everyday dishes...but our nice dishes I registered at an antique store and each place setting was a different color and pattern. It looks so fun on the table!

    ReplyDelete